Tuesday, January 22, 2008

It's a Tough Life

There are so many moments in every day that I would like to capture on film, unfortunately that is impossible. Daily, I find myself taking moments out of my day just to stare at Sam and reflect on his life up to this point. He is so care-free--no worries in this world and so peaceful. I always knew that I would love and adore my child, but never in a million years did I realize how much. It is completely different than any other emotion I have felt in my life. He is amazing and each day I count my blessings that he is here on this earth and that Chris and I have an opportunity to mold Sam according to God's plans.

Each week, Sam is beginning to change in some way, shape or form. He is constantly doing new things and growing like a weed. The one constant...he still likes to sleep (we are working on the all-night sleep, praying daily that it happens consistently soon!). Below are a couple pictures that I love that just remind me to rest and relax too.







We had pictures taken in time for Christmas this year. This is my favorite picture of Sam. He was only 3 weeks old at the time.

A snapshot of Sam's daily nap time.



This weekend, we hung out with our friends, John & Brandi.  Sam and baby Jordin (4 weeks younger) decided they needed to get some sleep while their moms and dads had some adult fun (consisting of Karaoke Revolution and Ping Pong).  A good break away from the daily grind.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Sweet, sweet photos! Thanks for posting these. I love the one of you and Sam!

Anonymous said...

The Christmas shot of him sleeping is especially precious. Love those sweet baby boys! :)