Sam has become more and more independent over the past month or so...able to open and close doors on his own, etc. He has started going to his room and playing a little or at least dragging out books and bringing them to the living room for me. The other day, Chris and I were watching the last 10 minutes of a show in the living room and I noticed Sam had disappeared. I assumed that he was in his room. When I hadn't heard anything at all, I feared what I might find as I started searching the house. I first searched our bedroom and found the bathroom door closed. I knew right then and there that I would not find anything pleasing on the other side of the door.
I walked into the bathroom and found pink lipstick all over my son's hands. No where else...just the hands. I'm not sure how he managed being so neat---I have a feeling if I had waited even 2 minutes more, the damage would have been more catastrophic!
No comments:
Post a Comment