Last weekend, Chris and I took Sam and a new friend, DJ, to Walden Farm. It was a beautiful day and everyone had a great time. DJ is a year older than Sam, but you would never know it. From the first moment we all got in the car, they were never quiet...talking the ENTIRE time! They really hit it off!
The kid's hay maze. Sam and DJ decided to try it out. Sam got a little freaked out and turned around about 1/2 way through. DJ was a good friend and followed him back against the crowd to make sure Sam arrived back at the beginning.
DJ's mom and I had serious doubts that we should let Sam and DJ go in the pumpkin train all by themselves....then again, there was no way that Chris or I could comfortably fit in the train with either of the boys. They survived and came back in one piece.
Picture taking was not a top priority for Sam on this day. Hopefully I will get some good fall pictures of him soon.
Of all the things to do at the farm, where did the boys gravitate to? A table that has toys they can find at home of course!
After the farm, we stopped at Sonic for lunch. The boys got "robot glasses." The whole trip home they both decided it would be fun to talk like a robot. Good times!
No comments:
Post a Comment