For some crazy reason, life has gotten away from me and I have failed to post anything about family visiting, Mother's Day and Memorial Day. I wanted to post some stuff before JUNE was over at least.
Mother's Day at my parent's house.
The Roberts Clan
Chris' mom came to visit from Crossville one weekend.
My grandma, aunt and uncle made the trek from Indiana Memorial Day weekend to visit. It is becoming increasingly difficult to get all parties to cooperate when it comes to picture taking these days!
Sam found a buddy in Uncle Doug
Aunt Debbie and Isaac
My grandma Betty lives here in town in an assisted living place. I took Isaac to visit her for the first time a few weeks ago.
This picture pretty much sums up my SHORT time with grandma that morning! (Sam was in a really weird mood, I still haven't figured that one out)
No comments:
Post a Comment