Monday, February 20, 2012

Inside (and out) of the Bellagio

On my first full day in Las Vegas, I decided to break out my "big camera" and go for a walk and take pictures. I didn't wander too far from our hotel. I made it to the Bellagio next door and spent a good part of my morning there. That place is amazing. My absolute favorite part is the fountains out front of the hotel. I could sit there for hours and hours just listening to the music and watching the water flow!



When you enter the lobby, you see this beautiful Chihuly display on the ceiling.
It is AMAZING! 
Just beyond the lobby is a beautiful garden area that they decorate during different seasons of the year.
I love this little waterfall, how the mist is coming off the top of it.

Again, with the moving water. I was mesmerized.

Some of my favorite flowers on display.


Another picture of the Eiffel Tower.

Bellagio on the left and Caesar's on the right.


Chris came out with me that night to see the fountains. It was really cold and windy.
He was a good sport and stood there with me. He was the one in charge of taking the nighttime pictures.
He did a great job!


1 comment:

vergne said...

You took some beautiful pictures in Vegas! Glad you had a fun trip!

Paula