Easter is around the corner. Spring Break is next week, therefore, Easter party time at school! Sam had a great day with his friends. He was most excited for the egg hunt. He did a great job....I only saw him kind of "steal" an egg from one girl. I couldn't watch too much, I get a little stressed watching him in competitive situations (I'm not sure how I will handle soccer in a couple weeks given that statement).
| All the kids made their own bags for collecting eggs. They had to show the Easter bunny their special creations. |
| Off and running. He finally figured out that if he got a head start on some of the other kids, his odds would be ever in his favor! |
| Look mom!! |
| Where do I go next? |
| Look at what I got! |
![]() |
| He was all about the Easter bunny. This is the first time we have had interaction with the big furry creature and Sam was very excited to have any of his attention. |
![]() |
| Showing me his egg bag. |
| Isaac had to get in on it too. He had to see what big brother got in his stash. |
| He found an egg (empty of course) to play with for a while. |
| Not to bad for a few minutes work! |
| My small contribution to the party. A special thank you to Pinterest for the inspiration. |


No comments:
Post a Comment