I can't believe the day has come for Sam's first day of KINDERGARTEN. It's such an amazing time for our big boy. He is so excited and we are excited for his new adventure!
We had a great first day and celebrated Sam all day long.
 |
| Daddy took the day off and helped Sam get ready for his big day. |
 |
| Sam made this sign the day before. |
 |
| When did he start looking so OLD?? |
 |
| Relaxing... |
 |
| Sam's first day was a 1/2 day. After Chris and I picked him up from school, we took the boys to see Planes. They wanted their picture in front of the poster but I don't think they thought through the fact the sun would be shining DIRECTLY in their eyes the whole time. |
 |
| Class of 2026 |
 |
| I figure that all his other "first day of school" pictures will be in front of our new house. I wanted to make sure we got the kindergarten picture there too! |
No comments:
Post a Comment