

Amazingly enough, on Saturday, I made it through a full day of tailgating and football! It was actually pretty nice. The weather was good, lots of great food and lots of sitting around (actually that was the best part). Luckily there was a restroom in close vicinity. We normally tailgate with our friends Daniel and Kristel. They had a baby boy last October. This was Anderson's first official football game and tailgating experience. The picture above is of Chris and little Anderson. I'm so excited for next football season to roll around where Chris will be holding Sam at his first game!
After the first football game of the season, I decided that my plush stadium seat was not going to cut it for any more games. There was little to no back support. Chris let me splurge on a circa 1980 stadium seat. You know the kind...the old school stadium seat with the heavy metal frame, hard back and uncomfortable padding with industrial strength plastic covering it. I have never been so thankful to have such a stadium seat in my life! It was the only thing that kept me somewhat comfortable during the entire game.
No comments:
Post a Comment