Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The Waiting Game

I normally consider myself a patient person. The past couple weeks are beginning to prove otherwise. According to my due date, I'm 15 days away from having Baby Beaz. Chris and I are both hoping that it is sooner than the 15th! I seem to have ballooned in size, pillows have completely taken over our bed and I find it hard to spend 45 minutes at the mall to do some simple shopping without breaking into a major sweat. I am definitely a type A personality, a planner to the very end. This not knowing when Sam will arrive, what I'm going to do when he is here, and all the uncertainty is killing me.

Chris and I have been on the go for the past several weeks....football, work functions, hockey games...name it and claim it. I finally have decided that I need to slow my roll and take some time out just for me. Last Wednesday, Chris and I found ourselves at the hospital for about 4 hours. My blood pressure was higher than normal and the doctor just wanted to make sure everything was okay. She finally released us around 8:00 pm. Luckily, Thursday was going to be my last day at work for a while. I've done okay so far at home...I still find myself needing to run errands on a daily basis. I have a sinking feeling that I haven't planned for something in the next couple weeks. I'm just trying to take it easy these next few days and see what happens from there!

No comments: