Saturday, November 10, 2007
Stir Crazy
My last day of work was on the 25th. Since that time, I've been stuck at home. I've developed the sad routine of TV watching. You would think with satellite TV and over 400 channels, I would be able to find some quality television to watch. Not the case unfortunately. I try to find a field trip to go on at least once a day...just to get out of the house. Yesterday, I talked to my mom, not 15 minutes later...my dad called me and told me he was coming to take me out. I must have sounded pitiful--just wanting to hang out with someone else I guess. My dad picked me up and we just hung out for the afternoon. He took me out to lunch and we had the opportunity to catch up and do some father-daughter bonding. I miss those days of just hanging out with my daddy. I have a feeling that in the next couple weeks I'll have plenty of opportunities to hang out with my dad as I cope with the baby and he recuperates from his upcoming knee replacement. It should be a good time had by all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment