Monday, April 21, 2008

Grandma & Grandpa



Grandma and Grandpa (or Poppy or PaPa--we can't decide what he should be called) Roberts have been a tremendous help to us since Sam was born. As I have gone back to work (although from home...there are times that I have to be at the office or at a work function). Mom and dad have shifted their schedules around to take care of the baby whenever possible. 

Mom even had the pleasure of keeping Sam overnight twice last week (all by herself nonetheless). I say that is pretty ambitious for someone who isn't used to this baby thing 24/7. She did a wonderful job and Sam loved every minute!

We are gearing up toward next week when Chris and I leave for a 4-5 day get-away from the hustle and bustle of Nashville and our work. I know the baby will be in excellent hands! Maybe when we come home, Sam will be walking with grandpa's help. That is one thing that my dad has been working on--he is determined that Sam will have strong quads and be able to walk sooner than later :-) It is fun to watch them play together!

No comments: