We dropped Sam off at grandma's house. Chris and I ended up at the Schermerhorn Symphony Center. We had a lovely dinner there at the symphony hall and then went to the symphony. Neither of us had been to the Schermerhorn before so it was a fun experience. Thank you Chris for taking the time to think up something new and different :-) I had an awesome time out on the town with you!
Monday, April 21, 2008
A Very Special Thank You!
A very special thank you to my WONDERFUL husband! My birthday was on Friday and Chris made it very special for me. All week long he asked me the inevitable questions..."What do you want for your birthday?" and "What do you want to do on your birthday?" I'm normally the planner of the two of us. I try to surprise him with a new restaurant for special occasions, etc. I wasn't going to let him off so easy this birthday....I made him think of something on his own. I got an email about mid-week telling me to be ready at 5:00 Friday night dressed in a "semi-formal" dress. Not knowing what we were going to do or where we were going, I got ready. Chris and Sam had both written me beautiful cards and I got some cool stuff from them that will be very useful in the kitchen (since I find myself there more often these days).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment