Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Busy Boy

It is amazing to see how Sam continues to grow stronger and stronger every day. He is definitely trying to be on the go, I'm not sure if I like that too much. He is wanting to touch and grab anything in his path. It makes my job a little more difficult--trying to watch him, make sure he doesn't get into my work files and end up pulling something off a table that will hurt him. 

I have a pretty good set up in the office right now. Enough things to keep him occupied for short times anyway. I took this video this morning. At least he is pretty good at entertaining himself right now. I think he has more coordination than I do.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tracy, I love the video! Sam's cracking me up!

Lisa K. said...

He's like baby Hercules. I'm amazed that he's figured out how to stop it with his leg and then position both legs to push off. WOW!

Anonymous said...

Watch out, Tracy! Looks like he's going to be leaping tall buildings soon with those srong legs!
Yes, let's get our babies together soon! I'm off on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Friday, and we're up for a playdate anytime!