Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Ninja-like Skills
We have decided that Sam is definitely part ninja. He is pretty stealthy for a 7 month old. In the last week, he has learned how to kick the crawling into high gear. One moment he will be in the office playing at my feet. 45 seconds later I'll look up and he is gone. I find myself running to the other room where there are remnants of dog food all over the floor and pray that my precious little one has not picked up the dog food and stuck it in his mouth. Between that and our son finding the staircase and chasing the dog and/or cat from place to place, I have been one busy mommy. I never knew I could move so fast after a long day of work! I'm just praying the gates we ordered the other day are on the way very soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment