Thursday, November 13, 2008

Happy First Birthday Sam!!

I can't believe that my little boy is ONE today! I really have no idea where the year has gone. It has flown by so quickly. Chris and I have learned a lot about parenthood in this short year and how easy it is to love a child in a way that you never could imagine was possible. We are blessed to have Samuel David in our lives. I just pulled together a couple shots over the past year that I thought the grandparents and aunts would enjoy (and maybe a few others)....

November 13, 2007


4 days old


January 2008


February 2008


March 2008


Easter 2008

April 2008


June 2008, 6 month portrait

August 2008

October 2008


November 12, 2008

3 comments:

LB said...

Happy Birthday, Sam! You are such a cutie-pie! :)

vergne said...

Happy Birthday Sam! You're such a big boy! They sure do change a lot during that first year don't they?

Paula

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! Hope it was a fun one. We'd love to see you again soon.
Susan and Tim