Monday, November 3, 2008

Trick Or Treat

Our Halloween was pretty low-key this year. I took Sam to work for lunch and showed off my Little Hulk and then Chris and I drove around town to visit a couple other places. Two stops and we were spent! Sam seemed to enjoy himself nonetheless and even got some candy to share with his favorite parents!


Outside our house before we started on our journey.

Sam isn't too sure about this hat-thing. He did surprisingly well all night though. It stayed on once he kind of forgot about it!

Our first stop of the night was to my Aunt Nancy and Uncle Dick's house. My cousin and her family were there too, so we hung out there for a while watching the kiddos play together.


Sam and his 2nd cousin, Rachel. They are about 3 months apart.

Rachel enjoyed trying to take Sam's hat off or poke him in the eye...we couldn't figure out exactly what she wanted with him.


Our final stop of the night was at grandma and grandpa's house (my parents). They thought that this was the cutest trick-or-treater of the entire night. Then again, they may be a little biased. 

(and yes...my hair was crimped--it was "crazy hair day" at work--some people I encountered on Halloween never commented on the hair...I think they thought I meant to go back to my childhood--I'm hoping they thought it was just because of Halloween, but I don't know!)

He knows how to go for the good stuff! We have trained him right!

All night long, as soon as the doorbell rang, Sam was off and running (or crawling) to the front door to see what all the action was about.


Grandpa and Sam.


Grandma and Sam.

Our little gangsta.






1 comment:

Lisa K. said...

He's so cute, I can't stand it. The Hulk.... don't forget I think he should marry Campbell :)