Friday, October 31, 2008

It's Hockey Night!

We have had a lot of fun attending the Preds games this year. It has been much easier walking to and from the games this Fall for some reason. I'm glad Chris is able to tote the little one around to make up for part of the 9 months that I had Sam with me 24/7. Sam really seems to like the games. There is enough going on that he stays awake the entire time and keeps his eyes peeled on the ice (or the people behind us). He is quite the charmer these days! He has already made is second appearance on the jumbo-tron this year. 



For some reason, I keep trying these tattoos on my son's face. This one came off much easier than the last one!


It has become increasingly difficult to get a good shot of all of us these days. I guess that's just part of dealing with an 11 month old!

1 comment:

Lisa K. said...

You are just the cutest family. I hope Jason and I take our babies out as much as you guys take Sam. I'm so impressed that you take him everywhere. It's so great for him. And he gets cuter by the day.... hey, maybe he can marry Campbell? Of course she has to be born first. Think about it and get back to me...LOL.