Our house is filled with love all year long, but it has been fun to celebrate
this special day with my boys!
Sam made special Valentines for his grandmothers and great-grandmothers. He loved putting all the stickers on by himself!
Grandpa and Grandma Roberts kept Sam overnight while Chris and I went out the night before to celebrate. Grandpa and grandma went on a road trip to the bank and the farm to see Maybell. Grandpa loves taking Sam on roadtrips!! (you can see how thrilled Sam is here)
Grandma with Sam and Maybell the cow. Sam seems to love the farm.
Since Chris asked me to plan the Valentine's weekend, I took full advantage and took Sam and Chris to a place he would NEVER go otherwise. We went to paint pottery. Granted, Chris was afraid to let his creative juices flow, but it was fun nonetheless. I will give him credit...he did put down a most excellent base coat on our piece. Sam definitely wanted to chime in and help. We tried the handprint deal. It worked out pretty good. I was thrilled that we didn't get paint ALL over him and everything thing else.
What is it with kids and balloons? We smuggled this balloon from our excursion Friday night and brought it home for the little one. As soon as he saw it, Sam was SO EXCITED. Ever since, he has carried it from room to room playing with it. I'm dreading the day that it accidentally gets popped while he is playing with it. I sense a major meltdown coming my way!


1 comment:
It sounds like ya'll had a nice Valentine's Day! That's neat that you painted pottery. As Sam gets older, you'll have more and more fun making cards,etc for the holidays.
Post a Comment