Monday, July 6, 2009

Busy 4th!

Our Fourth of July was very busy, but a great weekend nonetheless.  Somehow, I escaped pretty much the entire weekend without taking many pictures.  I guess there was so much going on, no time to "capture the moment."  We spent a lot of time with great friends and managed to sneak in at least one fireworks show.  Granted, that one was on the 3rd, but still the same effect I guess.  Sam loved the fireworks.  I saw him clapping and just taking it all in.  I was excited to see how he would enjoy the show on the 4th, but they got rained out unfortunately.  Just as well I guess...we had homemade ice cream and got to hang out with a great group of folks instead!

We did capture this "moment" with Sam and the slide that I thought was pretty cute....


No comments: