Our first stop was Key West, Florida. Not much to do there unless you are into looking at old writer's houses and walking A LOT. Both of which Chris and I don't have much interest in. We did get off the boat and walked down one of the main streets in the HEAT. We didn't find anything that sparked our interest so we just went back to the boat, ate and played at the pool.
The best thing that came from Key West was the sunset. Apparently, the sunsets are pretty famous there. After dinner, we were able to go to the top deck and catch the amazing show.
Snack time. Ice cream and a banana.
Our next stop was the Grand Cayman island. We took a tour of the island, stopping at a turtle farm along the way. The guide stopped at a scenic view of the ocean early on in our journey.
At the turtle farm, there were huge pods filled with the biggest turtles I've ever seen. There were also baby turtles that were being bred. Chris had enough guts to reach in and grab a turtle for our young son to experience (I, on the other hand, had very little to do with the creatures--I pet it and that was about it).
No comments:
Post a Comment