For our vacation this summer, we had the wonderful opportunity to take Sam to Disney World. Chris had to go for a work conference, so Sam and I tagged along--adding a few days on either side of Chris' work week so he could have a little vacation time as well. We had a great 10 days, got to see everything we wanted to, ride everything, just take our time and enjoy without having to rush here and there.
I promised my mom pictures, so if anyone else out there actually reads my posts, please forgive the multitude of pictures that will likely follow the next couple postings.
We kicked off our vacation with breakfast with Mickey and his pals.
Sam loved the Mickey waffles.
Here Sam is showing Mickey the waffle.
2 comments:
So glad you had a great time! I hope it wasn't too hot for you :)
It looks like you had a great time! It's such a magical place for kids. I'm glad that Sam wasn't scared of the characters!
Paula
Post a Comment