Monday, March 14, 2011

At the Farm

This weekend, we went to Mr. Houston's house to check out some new calves that had arrived over the past couple weeks. I don't know what Sam was more impressed with.....the cows or the dog who would actually fetch a stick that she carried around with her all over the place. (much more impressive than our dog that just lounges around the house all day)


This is Maybell. After we checked out the calves, Houston took us to give treats to Maybell.


Sam checking her out.




Sam couldn't quite figure out how to feed Maybell her special treats. Mom ended up taking one for the team and fed sweet Maybell on his behalf. Not being a country girl and not being around a lot of large animals, I don't think I was expecting all the slimy cow spit. I thought I handled it especially well! Chris was shocked that I fed the cow to say the least.

No comments: