As we get closer and closer to our due date, that means that nesting in our household is in full effect. Chris has been amazing. Every time I just mention "I think we need to get in the attic and get....." Chris is on it and does it without complaining. I think we are about ready to welcome Isaac to our house finally.
In coming up with the nursery theme, I had a hard time figuring it all out. With Sam, we did the typical sports theme. I really couldn't find anything I was head over heels about for Isaac. Then, it dawned on me....I should just really embrace this boy thing. I went all out (sort of anyway) and we decided a (classy) camouflage theme could be fun. I didn't go too overboard though.
Here are just a couple shots of the room. It isn't too exciting, but I like the simplicity of it all.
I decoupage his name with some "outdoorsy" paper.
Our "mossy oak camo" bedding.
I really wanted Sam to have a part in the nursery some way. I came up with this option. I had him put his special touch to one of the walls. He was able to put his own personal stamp on the wall with his hand. He loves that it is there and likes to show it off to others that visit the house.
Sam is SO EXCITED to be a big brother and can't wait to welcome Isaac.

I have very few pictures of me pregnant. Probably more of by my choice than anything else. I just feel so "blah" most days. I thought I should probably include at least one for my extended family that doesn't get to see me very often.
No comments:
Post a Comment