Six months ago we brought this little guy home from the hospital. What an awesome ride so far. With this milestone, I thought it would be fun to mark some of his quirks (so I'll remember some day down the road more than anything)....
- He loves to hold the bottle all by himself
- Rolling over (when we can get him to stay on the floor instead of someone's lap)
- He has some kind of crazy mohawk going on most days
- LOVES to EAT
- If you take a bottle out of his mouth, it is the END OF THE WORLD and he acts like he will never get to drink milk again
- You don't want to be around our house most days between the hours of 5:00 PM and 8:00 PM
- LOVES to be held
- Has the best smile
- He has the ability to squeal louder than most little ones
- Very interested in what big brother is doing and loves being around him
- If you choose to hold him....beware, he spits up
- First tooth has made an appearance and has several others on the verge of making theirs
- Beautiful, bright blue eyes
- Taken a definite interest in Bella in the past week or so
- Sitting up on his own
- Still likes to pull my hair (his grip is stronger every day)
 |
| First tooth on the bottom |
 |
| I think Isaac will do just alright when it comes to defending himself from his big brother when the time comes! |
2 comments:
I love how you have him in that wooden rocker each month! So cute, what a great idea. He is adorable! I have seen shirts like that on several friend's babies. Love that idea too...where did you get them??
Thanks Echo! I got the stickers on a random website. You can look at the official site here: www.stickybellies.com
Post a Comment