This time of year is ALWAYS crazy for me. Things have REALLY picked up since Sam came along nearly 4 years ago. Work is crazy busy with finishing out the year, Halloween, Sam's birthday then just right around the corner Christmas. I have pretty much totally given up any idea of actually scrapbooking the "old fashioned way" (given the fact that I still haven't finished my wedding scrapbook and we got married over 6 years ago). I've moved to the digital age and this blog is just one other way to chronicle what our family gets into each month. Given that, I felt that I had to mention that I got to go on a date with my eldest son a few weeks ago. Just some mommy/son time without the other two boys.
We went to Disney on Ice. We got to see all the favorites....the princesses (for my benefit), Toy Story, Finding Nemo, Aladdin, Pinnochio, The Lion King and on and on. What a great night. I loved spending time with Sam and he had a wonderful time too!
 |
| I don't know how I'll ever get this boy to look at ME when I'm taking a picture. It's not that difficult, right? |
 |
| This was his general look all throughout the show. |
 |
| One of my favorites of all time. |
 |
| Definitely one of Sam's favorite of all time! Anything Toy Story related is on the top of his list! |
 |
| Sam just laughed and laughed when Timon and Pumba came out. There is nothing like hearing a little one's laughter. |
No comments:
Post a Comment