Saturday, November 17, 2012

Birthday Day

Tuesday was Sam's day off from school so we were able to celebrate his birthday all day long. The first thing he did Tuesday morning is he ran into the living room and exclaimed "I'm soooo excited! I'm FIVE years old today!!" The excitement lasted all day long. I took a video but it won't upload for some reason. Just trust me.

Sam celebrated his birthday at school on Monday. He brought home his Birthday crown.
He wore it just about all day, starting at breakfast.


Lunch was Sam's choice...Blue Coast Burrito.


Mom and dad came over for dinner and cupcakes.


I started a book for Sam's birthdays this year. It's titled 20 questions.
The idea is to answer the same questions each year and see how he grows :-)


Grandma and papa gave Sam Hulk gloves and a mask.


Grandma getting into it.

He got a box to put his Star Wars legos and action figures in.

Isaac likes looking at the toys just as much as Sam.



I made Star Wars finger puppets for Sam. They were a bigger hit than I thought they would be.




Isaac was NOT enjoying the Hulk gloves OR mask.




Legos always bring these two together.

No comments: