What a BUSY time of year. Halloween, Birthday, Thanksgiving, Christmas....it seems like it never ends. Back in September, I had Sam lock in his Halloween and Birthday themes. The big trick was to make sure he didn't change his mind mid-stream. I'm thankful that did NOT happen. Star Wars was the chosen Halloween costume and birthday party. I had a lot of fun putting together some great stuff for Sam's party. I'll go into more detail over on the other blog, but for now, here is a recap of our fun Star Wars party...
| The food table, complete with R2D2 (which I'm rather proud of). |
![]() |
| The cake I made for Sam. |
| Cupcakes for the kiddos. |
![]() |
| R2D2...made by yours truly. |
| The birthday boy! |
![]() |
| Impossible boys. |
| I made light sabers for the kids. We played a balloon game with them (and no one was hurt). |
| Shooting the evil storm troopers. |
| Taking his best shot. |
![]() |
| Pinata time. |
| Checking out the sugar filled table. |
| Getting there. One day, I will have an outstanding picture of me with these boys. (I can dream anyway) |




No comments:
Post a Comment