Our church hosted a Christmas Festival again this year for families. We went and had a good time. We did everything from sharing lunch with some special friends, pictures with Santa, pony rides, a carriage ride (and caroling) and cookie/gingerbread house decorating. A busy couple hours, but the boys had a good time!
![]() |
| Isaac really was a happy boy (I promise). |
![]() |
| This sums up our family PERFECTLY! About to embark on our carriage ride. |
| Decorating cookies. |
| A couple sprinkles never hurt anyone! |
| Sam was on his own putting together his house. He did a great job! |
| Isaac enjoyed getting into the action. |
| Hi! |
| This is the way he started out on the pony ride. |
| A decent picture (I decided I should include it). |
| This is how he came back after the pony ride. Looks like he had a good time. |
| Time to dig in! |
What a fun day. I love making memories with my family!




No comments:
Post a Comment