Gingerbread houses are my nemesis. Somehow, last year I bought a house that you had to put together with icing. I wasn't expecting having to do that so I was stressed out to say the least. This year I made SURE that I bought a pre-made house for decorating. The boys still don't decorate the house like I would and I have come to terms that I'm okay with that. I just let them go to town. Just some fair warning, if you come to our house any time during the Christmas season, I encourage you NOT to eat any part of our gingerbread house or trees. Odds are good that the candy you pick off the house will have been in Isaac's mouth at one point or another!
 |
| Chris does a good job appeasing his wife! |
 |
| This is what I saw more than anything. Both boys couldn't keep their hands out of their mouths! |
 |
| Messy! |
 |
| As good as it gets! |
No comments:
Post a Comment