For Christmas, my mom gave me the cool gift of a glassblowing class. We finally redeemed the gift together. We got to make a glass ornament. At first, we were both pretty intimidated with the whole process. Once we got into it, we had a lot of fun and came away with a pretty outstanding masterpiece if I say so myself!
![]() |
| The teacher demonstrating a part of the process. |
![]() |
| Mom putting her glass in the fire. Later, she got to add color to the glass and then start blowing air into the ornament. |
![]() |
| Mom is pinching the ball closed as the teacher finishes blowing the air into the ornament. |
![]() |
| Mom's ornament before the hanger is added. |
![]() |
| I'm putting the finishing touch on my ornament. |
| My finished ornament. I LOVE all the colors and how I got them to swirl around. |
![]() |
| Mine. |
![]() |
| Mom's. |
![]() |
| The final resting place for now. Away from all children!! |








No comments:
Post a Comment