Tuesday, September 3, 2013

First Day....Mother's Day Out Edition

So, I couldn't leave my little 2 year old out of the "fist day of school" picture taking. I know, technically, mother's day out is not "school." To this little boy it definitely is. Every day without fail as soon as we drop Sam off at school, Isaac begs to go to school. I was finally able to make that dream a reality!! Isaac would get really upset that his brother was leaving him and he wanted to go too.

When I announced that he was going to school this morning, he was overjoyed. He helped me make his lunch and get his back pack ready, everything. As soon as we walked to his class, he made himself at home and started playing. I walked out with no goodbyes, no hugs, no kisses, nothing. And you know what?? I was okay with that. Affirmation that he is in the right place and is going to have a wonderful year of growth and learning and getting to know other little guys and girls in his new community!




No comments: