Saturday, October 26, 2013

Disney, Day 1 (Epcot)

Over fall break, we made the trek to Disney World (as did many of our friends from Nashville apparently). The reason we made the quick trip was because my cousin and his fiancée decided to get married at Disney. We were some of the "chosen few" that got to make the trip to celebrate with them.

We drove to Orlando this time around, stopping half-way somewhere in Georgia. We made it to Orlando on Thursday around 1:00 in the afternoon. After checking in to the hotel, we made it to our first park. Sam chose Epcot. The FIRST thing he wanted to do was the Agent P experience. He is really in to Phineas and Ferb right now and that was his number one choice at Epcot.

I was too HOT and too TIRED to take any pictures of him and the Agent P thing.
Trust me...he had a good time doing it.

Finding Nemo ride...it broke down half way through so we got escorted out of the ride.
Upside...we got a "free" fast pass to do Mission Space.

Trying to figure it all out.

I LOVE Isaac here. He was enamored by pretty much everything during the week.





Minnie had just kissed Isaac. He was tickled!
Sam was amazing...he was tall enough to do all the rides this year and took full advantage of it. He did Soarin twice (we took advantage of the rider-swap option every time we could) and loved it. He rode Mission Space with Chris and then we did the swap thing and I went with him again. He wanted to do the "crazy" path. I didn't know what I was getting myself in to. I don't do well with rides where you are spun around or have g-force experiences. The entire time waiting in line, I was having doubts that I would make it through. Then, I'd look at my FIVE year old and he had already done it. I figured....if he could do it, I could too. I about passed out. I couldn't do any other ride after that one. He went on to do Test Track with Chris and had a blast on that one.

Epcot at night.


No comments: