Saturday, October 26, 2013

Disney, Day 2 (Birthday Day & Magic Kingdom)

Sam will be turning 6 in November...the week we will be moving matter of fact. Since we will have so much going on that week, there will be no birthday party (which makes me kind of sad--I enjoy planning and doing that kind of stuff). Instead, I had the idea that one day at Disney would be Sam's birthday. We would celebrate all day, he could buy something special for his birthday, wear the special birthday button and do something super special that night. I think we succeeded in making it an awesome day for our soon to be six year old.

He woke up to a birthday banner hanging in our room. Both the boys got a "goody bag" filled with all kinds of fun stuff for the day/trip.
Enter....the Magic Kingdom


Isaac's first ride at Disney...Dumbo.



Isaac is up there with Chris somewhere.


Teacups....I had my eyes closed most of the time, concentrating on NOT throwing up.

Smile....please???


He loved the car.
One of my highlights was being able to eat at "Be Our Guest." It's a Beauty and the Beast inspired restaurant. On Thursday, I got an email from Disney saying we could test out a fast pass for the restaurant at lunch time if we wanted to. I got to plan what food we would eat ahead of time, when we got there and seated, the food should "magically" appear for us. It didn't quite work the way it was supposed to, but that's why it was in testing. I was pumped about NOT having to stand in line to eat (there were probably 100+ people in line to get in).

Isaac was being a little difficult at lunch time. Being a two year old is hard sometimes.




Buzz Lightyear ride. Both the boys loved this one.


On the "People Mover," a chance for us to cool off and not walk or stand in lines for a few minutes.



Our family shot attempt.

One TIRED boy on the way back to the hotel.

No comments: