Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Football Time in Middle Tennessee




3 Days, 6 Hours and 17 Minutes....I'll give you one guess as to what this is a countdown toward. The Summer has to be the hardest time of the year for Chris....besides the incessantly hot weather, there seems to be a lack of sporting events he is truly interested in. As soon as hockey season ended, there was a definite void in our lives. All that is about to change however! College football (specifically MT football) is just around the corner. I expect to spend each Saturday (and most Thursday nights) either huddled around the TV watching the Blue Raiders (or any other football team) in action or experiencing the even first hand. Getting to MT at 8:00 AM in time for the 6:00 PM kickoff. A day filled with tailgating, food and friends. There is nothing like it! The season will be an adventure to say the least!

1 comment:

LB said...

Congrats on your pregnancy! Little boys are so much fun! I am so sick of the hot weather. . . I can't imagine how you are feeling these days! I just started blogging, too. It's pretty fun, huh? I'm glad you found us. We'll keep checking in!