Thursday, September 6, 2007

10 Weeks and Counting...

10 weeks to go. I can't believe the big day is fastly approaching! It is one thing to say I've got 2 1/2 months left, a whole other thing to break it down into weeks. To be perfectly honest, the "big day" scares me to death. Chris and I start childbirth classes this weekend. That is probably the part that scares me most. I have done well to avoid horror stories from friends about this labor thing. We went to Indiana over Labor Day and I spent a lot of time visiting with my grandma and aunt. My aunt happens to be a doctor so she got more questions than she probably wanted to answer from her favorite niece about childbirth. A guy here at work had a baby girl this past weekend. He came back and started telling me about his wife and her experience. I immediately told him that he has to avoid me for the next several weeks...I'm thrilled everyone is healthy and safe...but I don't want to hear any stories that will freak me out. Hopefully with a little education these next few weeks, my mind will be put to ease!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Tracy, there is only one word you need to know... EP-I-DUR-AL. Just don't forget that and you'll be alright!