Monday, May 12, 2008

Fun on Mother's Day

This was my first Mother's Day and Chris & Sam made it very special for me. It started with breakfast in bed, a couple fabulous cards and a precious gift from my boys. We had my mom and brother over for lunch and then we just hung out as a family the rest of the day.  A girl couldn't ask for much more!


Personally, I think that Sam has really taken to this camera thing!

The three of us just being silly together!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The three of you look great!!!! Tracy, you should always know the chain in the kitchen can be sawed. I have perfected it. Hey little brother, let Sam have some of your famous Chili Mac!!!! I am still deciding who Sam looks like. I blame the years of Chili Mac if Sam has Chris's air time. Ok that was a stinker.
Misty

Anonymous said...

Hey - Sorry the boys and I didn't make it over on Sunday night. I wanted to meet Sam, but trust me, be glad I didn't bring my exhausted baby and toddler over there! That Sam is so photogenic! I know you are having fun! Happy late Mother's Day!