



Chris is determined that Sam will find his future in athletics some way, some how :-) We are doing everything possible to get him started at an early age! I don't think Sam has decided that football is his sport or not, he sure did like chasing the ball all over the floor. All that chasing just to make sure it ended up in his mouth!
Sam has definitely become more active over the past couple weeks. I've GOT to figure out a way to keep him contained while I'm working away in the office. He has found the wires to the computer one too many times already. If there are any ideas...I'm wide open to suggestions!
1 comment:
Tracy,
I saw you found our blog so I decided to check yours out. You've got a cute little boy! When our older daughter was little, we bought a little play corral (plastic pieces that you set up like a little fence) and it was great for her to play safely in while I was cooking, etc.
Paula (Waggoner) Vergne
Post a Comment