Monday, May 19, 2008

Please mommy....

NO FRUIT COCKTAIL!!

Sam has been eating table food here and there. We are still trying to get him on our dinner schedule so the feeding is a little more consistent with what we are having each night. I was running out of fruit baby food. (A side note...every one always says that babies are expensive, etc. They always talk about the formula and diapers. I can't for the life of me remember anyone telling me that baby food is an arm and a leg. I'm getting an idea as to what the phrase "eating us out of house and home" means.) I thought that I would pop a can of fruit cocktail open and feed that to my son who normally LOVES all things FOOD--especially those fruits found in fruit cocktail. To this point, Sam has taken to all food, no matter what it is. Not so much with this apparently. 

Chris fed him some the other night and all was well. I tried the remainder of it for lunch the following day. I have never seen so many sour looks from my darling little boy. If looks could kill.... After shoving about 1/2 of it down him, I finally relented and chased it with his bottle (he was much happier then).

No comments: