We are so fortunate that my parents live in town (less than 10 minutes from my house). They are always willing and able to help out with Sam when I need to lean on them. Yesterday, I dropped Sam off so I could attend a closing for work. Mom and dad were both home and had a good time with him (for the most part anyway). He is still a typical 10 month old with a personality all his own! Since Chris is out of town, my mom had pity on me and let us stay for dinner. My brother made an appearance as well. Thanks for all you do for us!
It is so nice that Sam is able to eat the same stuff as the adults. We had a feast (in comparison to how I normally cook anyway). Chris missed out on a great dinner :-(
2 comments:
the best lookin' guys in town!
Sam sure was funny in the Johnny Jump up. I'm sure he keeps you very busy! How does he like MDO?
I hope I can run into you up there soon.
Paula
Post a Comment