Saturday, June 6, 2009

The Infamous Photo Shoot

Sam had his 18 month doctor's visit this week. He is still growing strong, well into the 94% range in height for boys his age. Mom and dad are happy to hear this :-) He continues to be ALL BOY these days. Loving to rough-house with his daddy and hit just about anything he comes in contact with (especially when he has any foreign object in his hand). I'm learning that these are the days when the parenting thing gets a little more difficult....trying to figure out how to instill in your young one what he can and can't do and what he is supposed to do. Hopefully Chris and I will continue to get the hang of it all as the days (and years) pass. We just pray daily for the strength and wisdom to know what to do!

I figured I would add in some of the shots from the photo shoot mentioned in the previous post (I think we got a couple good ones at least)....
This was nearing the end of our time with the VERY PATIENT photographer. I had no idea that a little boy could run around so much. He used to be so "still" not NOT MOBILE. I kind of miss that sometimes.



This is probably my favorite picture of the day.

1 comment:

vergne said...

You got some cute pictures of Sam! It is hard once they are really mobile. Did you go to Portrait Innovations? We love to go there!

Paula