It all began in the dollar isle. I can't pass up the opportunity when I walk by to check things out....neither can my mom (I must come by it honestly). Let me start by saying Sam LOVES LOVES LOVES bubbles. Mom found this great big bubble wand thing in the dollar isle and picked it up for the cart. That started the whole ordeal with Sam. He had to have his hands on it....along with just about everything else we put in the cart. At the checkout, I had my first real taste of a public tantrum. Normally, my SWEET, LOVELY child is even mannered and well behaved. Today was a different story. I had to take the wand from his hand and he went ballistic on me. I quickly caved in and gave it right back to him. Issue averted.
So....we finally get to the car and MEAN MOMMY has to take the wand away from him again. This meant A LOT more UNCONTROLLABLE SCREAMING from the backseat. Mind you...we are on our way to get sweet portraits of my SWEET baby boy. I forgot to mention, I'm not exactly sure where the studio is so I have to call them to find out where the building is in relation to Target. I finally got a hold of someone there and, bless his heart, I know he heard my precious one in the backseat screaming his lungs out. No telling what he said after he got off the phone with me.
We get to the parking lot of the studio and I calm down my little angel. Then....right outside the door of the place....he starts right back to where he ended a few moments earlier. After what seemed like an ETERNITY, I chanced it and took him inside. The photo shoot went relatively well. Sam was WAY CLINGY to mommy and just wasn't himself. I think we still got a few good shots of him for all the drama and stress of the day.
My poor mom....she probably won't go anywhere with us for a while!
No comments:
Post a Comment