Friday, December 24, 2010

"Let's Decorate Something!"

Every night during this Christmas season, Sam has begged me to "decorate something." Personally, I love it....maybe it means I don't have to have a baby girl after all. We have had lots of fun coloring, painting, decorating trees for great grandma's friends at the nursing home....the list goes on and on. I've taken a couple snapshots here and there of some (not all) of the stuff that we (or I) have done.


I decided it was time that Santa had his personal plate and cup for cookies and milk. (and mommy needed a girls night to "decorate by herself").



Rudolph cupcakes for Sam's school party.


Another girls night out painting! I'm pretty proud of this one.


Gumdrop tree and gingerbread house. Both of which Sam is VERY proud of!


Chris tried his hand at making a decoration with Sam. Of course, he picked the craft that involved actual glue and lots of assembly. I think he did an EXCELLENT job. (for those of you who know my beloved husband, you know this is NOT his favorite thing to do in life!)


A snowman snack for Sam's school party, complete with:
marshmallows (body)
pretzels (arms)
mini chocolate chips (eyes/buttons)
chopped apricot (nose)
junior mint (hat)
fruit roll up (scarf)
SUPER CUTE!!

No comments: