I attempted to decorate a gingerbread house with Sam over the weekend. All these little Christmas projects we have been doing have been really good for me. I am a bit of a perfectionist and it is hard to give up control and just let my little one do things the way HE wants to. I feel I did a good job on this one, just slathering the house with icing and let Sam go to town. He had a great time and was really proud of HIS accomplishment!
These days, Sam is really into the "process" and all the "steps" to accomplish a goal. He grabbed the box and would say...."now, step one is to put candy on the door."
Busy licking his fingers in between sticking the candy on the house.
And finally, what would a post of mine be without mentioning Sam's favorite space ranger? He INSISTED I take a picture of him with Buzz.
No comments:
Post a Comment