Friday, December 24, 2010

O Christmas Tree

Each year when we decorate our main Christmas tree, memories flood back to me. I try to find at least one ornament that sums up the year for our family or something that is of particular interest to one of us. Also, each time we take a trip, I've made it our mission to find an ornament to bring back to put on the tree that Christmas. That is fun....to look back at all the ornaments from past trips with family and friends and relive some of those moments too! Here are a couple of my favorites this year....


From our wonderful trip to Disney this summer!


One of our favorite books featuring Sam I Am.


Each year at Christmas Village, I make sure to get a family ornament for us.


So excited about our newest addition in May (I'm looking forward to being outnumbered by the boys in this house)

No comments: