Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Last Days and Journey Home

It was a great week of beach and pool lounging, but it eventually had to end. Sad, I know. Isaac got pretty brave at the pool. He even started crawling/walking to the edge and played in the water on his own. He even found the courage to stand in the ocean/sand on his own (albeit only for a few minutes). We are already looking forward to other family trips like this one (maybe not the drive, but the rest of it for sure)!


I. MUST. CONCENTRATE.

See mom, not so bad!







On his own.


We left Florida early in the morning (3:45 AM early) and got home before noon.
Definitely the way to travel for us right now with a little one on board.

Just before we left Nashville, we threw these earplugs in the car....just in case.
They did come in handy. Isaac is a bit of a screamer in case you haven't been around him.
Not necessarily a crying-screaming, but a "I scream when I want to talk and make sure
others pay attention to me" kid of screaming.
You would hardly think that the earplugs were even necessary.
Thanks for taking time to see our vacation overview. It was a wonderful time of rest and relaxation. Now time to get back to the real world I guess!

No comments: