Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A Day In The Life of a Beach-Goer

As part of my "Project 366" where I'm taking one photo each day (a little iphoneography), part of the challenge is to take 10 photos on the 10th of each month. I've done well so far and captured January-April. I thought May would be a bit harder since we were on vacation at the beach. I think this captures what we did throughout the week pretty well though...

Breakfast time out on the balcony.

I didn't get to to a lot of this actually, but every once in a while I got to read some.

Our bag STUFFED and ready to head down to the beach.

Chris and Sam looking for seashells.

The view from our balcony as we went in for lunch and to get out of the sun for a while.

Sorting through his seashell treasure.

The view during nap time.

Nap time for Sam, you can see that he "sleeps" very well for us.

Pool time. Isaac loved floating around!

Chris under one of the fountains, trying to convince Sam that it wasn't so bad after all!

No comments: