It seems that we ended up celebrating Isaac all week long. On his actual birthday, my parents and brother came over for a low key dinner, complete with Isaac digging into a jumbo cupcake that I made. It was a great day. We had a little party on Saturday for him too. The theme was Dr. Seuss...."Oh, The Places You'll Go!" I wanted something Dr. Seuss related since we did "Green Eggs and Ham" for Sam's first birthday. I thought of all the books, this would be most appropriate for Isaac. I'm so excited to see where God leads him in his life and trust that it will be a wonderful journey.
| He thought it was a better idea to try to eat his present than open it. |
| Grandma and Isaac. |
| This picture doesn't give the size of the cupcake justice. It is a jumbo one, about the size of two regular cupcakes. |
| We moved in for the same kiss that we did when Sam turned one. |
| That kiss turned into this. What a great family memory! |
| Apparently when I took Isaac directly to the bathtub to get hosed off, my brother thought Bella needed to get in the action too. Probably best that I missed this part of the evening! |
| I made Isaac's birthday cake. |
![]() |
| It turned out pretty good. Based on the cover of the book. |
| Yummy! |

No comments:
Post a Comment