We are fortunate to live less than 5 miles from the Nashville Zoo. A couple weeks ago, the boys and I went for our first visit of the year. We met our dear friends too which was so much fun. I'm looking forward to many more trips out there in the coming months!
 |
| Pretty up close and personal with the elephants on this day. |
 |
| The giraffe is my favorite animal at the zoo. I always have to grab a picture of them! |
 |
Isaac just chilled in the stroller. Despite it being his official nap time, he was a trooper and
stayed awake all morning long. I was thankful for that, he ended up taking a record breaking
afternoon nap which was very nice! |
 |
| Sam enjoying a carousel ride thanks to Ms. Julie! |
 |
Julie helping Sam feed the birds. I had my hands full with the baby and tried not to get
attacked by said flying creatures! |
 |
Sam LOVES his buddy Jacob. Periodically the two of them would hold hands
walking here or there. So sweet! |
The plan is to go check out the dinosaur exhibit that is currently at the zoo soon. Hopefully that will be a fun day. I've heard from a few that it is intense for some little ones. Stay tuned for a fun post when we get around to doing that one!
No comments:
Post a Comment