This weekend, we packed up and headed to Indiana to celebrate my grandma's 85th birthday. Here are a couple pictures from the big day, prior to the party starting. Group family pictures are to come once my cousin gets the pictures edited on his end.
| Sweet sisters. My mom and aunt Debbie. |
![]() |
| My dad. |
![]() |
| Cousin Stephen doing his part to get everything decorated. |
![]() |
| Sam doing his part to keep Isaac entertained. I don't know how many laps he did. |
| I showed grandma the guestbook I made for the day. Clearly, she loved it! |
![]() |
| At least one of them was looking at the camera. |
| Seriously? |
| I LOVE this picture. Not sure why, but I do. |
![]() |
| My sweet 11 month old (for a few more weeks anyway). |
![]() |
| Chris doing a little ballroom dancing with Isaac. |
| So proud of Sam. Not another kid in sight all afternoon. He kept himself occupied with the glass rocks and butterflies letting his imagination run wild! |
| Whispering something to him (I'm sure it was totally appropriate if you know my dad). |
| More ballroom lessons. |
| I love this one of my dad and Isaac. Isaac is starting to warm up to his grandpa! |






No comments:
Post a Comment