Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter in Indiana

This year, we spent our Easter holiday in Indiana with my grandma and aunt's family. My grandma had a big 85th birthday celebration on Saturday (more on that in a later post). We crammed an egg hunt into the busy Saturday at my aunt's house. Both boys got to participate, although Isaac pretty much sat there and played with the first egg he came to. I have a feeling he will be stiff competition for his brother in the coming years though!








Sam is eyeing what his brother has in his basket!

Easter morning.




I have no idea how real photographers get all these adorable pictures of siblings together. I can tell you I had a HEAD SPLITTING headache and was never so glad to be done snapping pictures, just praying that one of them turned out okay. I still didn't get anything close to the ideal brother shot. That's okay though. I think I'll survive.


Isn't he handsome?


No comments: